The Hotel Granvia Kyoto, recently awarded as one of the “Top 25 Hotels in Japan” in three categories – “Top Hotels”, “Luxury” and “Romance in the 2014 TripAdvisor Travellers Choice awards now continues on its forward path towards satisfying the special and diverse needs of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) couples.
In cooperation with Shunkoin Temple, Hotel Granvia Kyoto is now offering exclusive traditional Japanese weddings for same-sex couples from around the world.
"We are thrilled to offer LGBT couples from around the world this wonderful opportunity to experience the essence of a traditional Japanese wedding ceremony. As the very first Japanese hotel to become a member of the International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) in 2006, we are proud to be a leading LGBT friendly hotel in Japan, and this package will attract not only international travellers but also domestic couples in Japan," says Shiho Ikeuchi, Director of the Executive Office, Hotel Granvia Kyoto.
The complete three-night package includes everything you need for the wedding:
• A three-night stay in a luxurious Junior Suite room with breakfast daily
• Complete traditional Japanese wedding attire for two
• Customised seasonal wedding bouquet
• Traditional Buddhist wedding ceremony at Shunkoin Temple
• Limousine service to and from the temple
• Traditional wedding-night dinner for two
Download the brochure (PDF: 1.71 MB)
Inquiries or reservations: